Friday, October 3, 2014

Stripping Down

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for the Hope You Can Cling To challenge.  Our hostess is Holly and her challenge is "Stripping Down".  She would like us to go through our stash and create some type of background.  This card was one of those "A-Ha" cards for me.  I was walking through the kitchen and the idea hit me!  Love when that happens, which isn't much lately!  I weaved the paper in the bottom left corner.  Choosing the sentiment was the hardest part for me, but I chose the love sentiment, I thought it would be fun and different.  A few sequins and the card was complete!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!