Thursday, November 13, 2014

In Love with You

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks My Favorite Things sketch,  A great sketch this week and the perfect excuse to play with my Eye Charts set, along with my Geek is Chic dies.  I love this stamp set and dies, they are so much fun!  The eye chart was heat embossed with red embossing powder which matched perfectly with MFT's Wild Cherry cardstock!  I used the same color for the glasses but I added glossy accents over them so it looks so much darker in the photo.  I added sprinkles above the glasses and they match perfectly too!  I will need to pick up more of them!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!