Thursday, November 6, 2014

Sea

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks CASology challenge, the cue card this week is Sea.  My card is also for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  Another great sketch this week that I made more than 1 card for yesterday!   I used my Stampin' Up "The Open Sea" set for this card, I thought of this ship right away when I saw the cue card.  The background is stamped off once and the ship is up on pop dots.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is a very nice masculine card and perfect for the theme of "sea."

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine card! I love the stitched ribbon with this set. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ship popped up in the foreground!, beautiful use of this set! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A classic, masculine card Lori! Gorgeous! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Lori! Love the clean, monochromatic look. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm luving your rendition of both challenges Lori! I came from FMS and just had to check out your card, because I love everything done with "Open Sea". Your's really rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!