Saturday, January 24, 2015

love you

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks MFT's sketch challenge.  This one was fun for me, I was able to play with a few new goodies I received!  First, I pulled out my Stitched Scallops die-namics to make the scallops at the bottom.  Then I found that the heart from my Tag Builder Blueprints 3 fit inside the small circle in my Blueprints 16.  I added prisma glitter to the heart but it doesn't shine very well in the photo.  I cut the love you from my Love & Adore You die-namics, love this delicate font, so pretty!  Finally I added a few random sequins.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card Lori! Love the dies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about that pretty font - just love it! I need to use mine some more. And sequins and glitter are my FAVE!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!