Sunday, May 31, 2015

Happy Bird-day

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks Paper Smooches Sparks challenge!  This week's challenge is:
I had to make a shaker card, love them!!  And I also love this bird from my Birthday Buddies set, I get a smile on my face every time I see this image!  I used my Word Bubble dies for the shaker and stamped the sentiment on the inside.  I wanted to add a little something and thought this Stitched Die would be the perfect little addition!  
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this card Lori. Love that little bird doing a happy dance, and love the shaker speech bubble. The sequins are placed so well. It is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is ultra cute!!!!
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE the speech bubble shaker- so cute! Thank you for sharing your creativity with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how you turned that speech bubble into a shaker! So fun! And that excited little bird makes me smile big! :) Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love this card! The speech bubble is perfect! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG OMG!! SO CUTE!! I LOVE this and the FUN Design!! How FUN is this and Shakers just make me HAPPY!! I LOVE the Colors too!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)THANKS for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Lori. Love the sweet birdie, the shaker part... the sequins are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!