Saturday, May 30, 2015

I Love You

H everyone!  Today I have a card for this months OWH May ODBD challenge, this month our challenge is embossing.  My card is also for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  This sketch was the perfect excuse to use my new Build-able Blooms stamp set and die-namics.  I got this set at the last release but haven't had a chance to use it yet!  I used Blueberry, Blue Breeze and Nightshift Blue on the flowers.  You can't tell in the photo but I added glossy accents to the middle of the flowers and the dot above the j.  The sentiment is from my I Love You More stamp set.  I embossed the main layer with an embossing folder and added a few sequins randomly to finish off the card.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is so clean and fresh, and totally delightful. I love the blue flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! I love your flower colors. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!