Thursday, May 28, 2015

Story

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a couple of challenges.  First, this weeks CASology challenge, this weeks cue card is story.  This was really hard, I searched and searched but don't have any images or sentiments that fit the cue card.  Then I remembered my May Simon Says Stamp kit and there were these fun stickers!  My card is also for this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  My dp is also from my SSS kit and I cut it out using my Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Border 3 Dies, love the stitching detail and they cut beautifully!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is very sweet. Love your design. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simple, yet very effective design. Love your stitched stripes! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best story. Thank you joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!