Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Happy Birthday to You

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks The Paper Players challenge.  This week is a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge and those are my all time favorites!  I chose the far right row going down, sequins, flowers and any shade of yellow.  I thought this would be the perfect time to pull out my Circle Scribble Flowers set and have some fun!  I embossed the flowers with clear embossing powder and dusted off my Twinkling H2O's to color the inside of the flowers and leaves.  The top flower layer and black layer were cut out using my Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 2 Dies.  The sentiment is from my MFT Totally Happy stamp set and I added a few sequins to finish off the card.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the colours you have used. I have just received that die u used for the top and black layer, and you have given me some inspiration thank you. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tic tac toe is my favorite ,too. Love those circle scribble flowers..what a pretty card! Thanks for playing along with my tic tac toe challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, this is just such a happy card! I love the Tic-Tac-Toe, too! So many options! Your beautiful, yellow scribble flowers are so pretty! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Lori! I love the colors you used, and the white space. The scalloped border is perfect! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!