Monday, May 2, 2016

So Very Thankful

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  This one had me stumped, I think it was the wonky lines.  I'm normally straight and centered so I was thrown off!   But, I had an idea that just came to me and I had a really good time with it!  I also wanted to participate in a former color challenge on Stamp TV, orange, blue and green.  These are not normally colors I would use but I think they came together nicely!  I colored the flower and leaves with my Brusho's, I sprinkled the powder on my craft mat, sprayed a little water and painted on with my brush.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You did great on this one! Love the bright colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Lori!
    Thanks for playing with my sketch at CTS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!