Saturday, May 7, 2016

You Start My Engine

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a couple of challenges, this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge and today's Inspiration challenge on SCS.  I chose this card as my inspiration, when I saw the challenge I initially thought of making a card with this type of layout, then as I'm cruising the net and went the the CAS(E) this Sketch site, it was very similar!  First time I recall that happening!!  I also knew my brand new Lil Inkers Clean Lines for the Guys stamp set and dies would be perfect!!  I spritzed the watercolor paper and sprinkled Black Brushos in the corner.  I was impatient and wanted to get things together so I used my heat gun to dry the paper.  Since it is a one layer card, I probably shouldn't have done that, it's a bit warped!  It looks better here than it initially did!  
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Lori. Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the sketch--love your galaxy background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!