Wednesday, August 3, 2016

stampersandee

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for Sandee's SCS Dare to Get Dirty challenge on SCS.  It seems lately, almost any chance I get, I make a shaker card!  I love them!  They are a bit time consuming but it is worth it, recipients love them, no matter what their age!  For this card I used my Frantic Stamper Large Solid Oranment die and added a variety of sequins and some seed beads and glitter.  I was very generous on this one, there isn't a whole lot of movement when you shake the card!  It is fun to do that once in a while, don't you think?  I was going to add a sentiment but decided against it.  With the large shaker and the holly impression plate, I felt it was enough for the front of the card.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is marvelous, Lori! You are inspiring me to revisit shaker cards after seeing your beautiful blue creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, This is a wonderful shaker card- so festive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!