Tuesday, August 2, 2016

T Joy

Hi everyone!  I'm back today with another Dare to Get Dirty card.  For this card I am participating in Tricia's challenge.  I've had this Burger King image from Whipper Snapper for quite some time but it hasn't seen ink yet!  Not sure why, every time I see this image it makes me smile!  Too cute!!  And if it were me grilling, I would have a fire going in the grill just like this guy!  Simple card, Copic coloring, the panel below the image is on a gingham layer that I stamped with my MFT stamp.  I thought it looked a bit like a tablecloth you would put on a picnic table.  I added some sequins because I made a boo boo and they covered it up well!  :)
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!