Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Just a Touch

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this week's Mix it Up Monday challenge on Stamp TV.  Cat is hosting this week and would like us to add just a touch of red!  This was a little more difficult than I thought it would be, as you have to be careful on how much you add!  I used my new "Home for the Holidays" Stamp TV kit, this is such a fun one!  The music background was stamped in Charcoal Brown on Charcoal Brown card stock.  I stamped the trees and embossed them with gold embossing powder, I love these trees, they are so pretty, especially in gold!  For my "touch" I added a little piece of Red Velvet card stock and to balance it out, 3 tiny gems.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant....the touch of red is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your touch of "red". It wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!