Thursday, October 27, 2016

welcome

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this week's The Paper Players challenge.  This week is a super fun sketch from Jaydee!  I love when ideas just come to me as soon as I see the challenges.  I've been struggling with that lately, so this was a lot of fun for me!  I used a stencil and spread embossing paste, sprinkled with black embossing powder and heat set.  I applied some fussy ribbon and sequins and to finish off the card, I stamped my sentiment from my Winnie and Walter The Big The Bold and The Blessings and fussy cut around the outside since I don't have the dies.  I strategically placed pop dots along the back  :)
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Lori, this is just awesome. I love the black and white color scheme and the texture. Thanks for sharing with the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the clean and simple style with just the right amount of embellishments! Thanks for sharing the directions, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO cool! What a fun way to use embossing paste...it really adds a big pop of texture and pizzazz to your black & white card! Thanks for taking the time to play with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clean classiness created through your colour scheme. Black and white can be harsh but you have softened it with the flowing font of your sentiment and the circle elements that contrast with the lines and squares. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!