Thursday, November 10, 2016

Gobble

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I'm also entering it in this month's Paper Smooches Guest Designer Search, it's been a while since I've tried out, time to give it another whirl!  I had a lot of fun with this card!  A bit ago I received Thanksgiving Dies and Jive Turkey stamp set from Paper Smooches!  I think they are a ton of fun!  I sponged the turkey leg, popped up with pop dots above the dashes dies, stamped the sentiment and added a few enamel dots to finish the card.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. LOL! What a great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just too cute! Love that drumstick! The sentiment is fabulous too! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That totally made me laugh out loud! What a fab image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!