Wednesday, November 2, 2016

seasons greetings

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks The Paper Players challenge.  This week they are having a Tic Tac Toe challenge, these are my favorite!!  I chose the top row, red, glitter and snowflakes.  I cut out my Lawn Fawn snowflakes and added a piece of Red Velvet card stock behind. I'm not sure if you can see but I added Glitter Nuvo drops below the sentiment.  I really love those things, I love that you can make whatever size you would like!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nothing prettier than red and white for the holidays! Set card! Glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty...I love pure white and red for Christmas too! I wish I could touch that red velvet cardstock! Thanks for playing with my tic-tac-toe challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!